Sleep
We're not going to get much. It's Friday morning and I've met my Mom in a coffee shop near the hospital where I can post this. We tried to keep Louis in the room all night with us last night. However, after lullabies, nursing, walking, and rocking we realized that Mr. Lou was not in the mood for sleep. Thankfully the nurses took him to the nursery so that Mary and I could get a few hours of sleep. We're enjoying that luxury as much as possible. Barring any unforseen complications with Mary's recovery we should be home tomorrow (Sat.) afternoon. If anyone would like to call before we go home please use the hospital room number – (614) 293-1638.


5 Comments:
Hey! Congratulations on your new Dolph, Dolph. He is a good looking kid. It sounds like it was a hair raiser--Im so glad it all came out alright, pun intended.
Congratulations!
Louis certainly sports his parent's good looks. You must be proud and relieved.
Wow! What a gorgeous little guy! You must be so proud and happy! I'm guessing this achievement ranks right behind winning the "Mr. Hustle" award for 8th grade basketball?
This website is great! I hope you can get some sleep with the grandparents there!
Congratulations!!!
He is about the cutest baby I've ever seen. A good case of positive mutation. Good job guys! Can't wait to meet him in person. hopefully everyone is making a speedy recovery and doing well.
Love, Grace :)
Congrats!!! He is adorable, and lucky to have the both of you as parents. I'm glad I got to see your photos of the new family additon. I'll check the site for updates and new photos of Louis. Any plans for another one yet??
Post a Comment
<< Home