Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Sunny Day

Ha! You thought we named our kid Sunny Day Weiss.

We had a nice evening last night without any contractions from Mary. She has a final tonight and then is going to focus on contracting (however one does that.) It is a beautiful day here today. Our friend Sean just sent us this photo Weiss Welding from outside a bar he occassionally visits (for those who know him, shocking I know) in San Francisco.

Over and out for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a home remedy for inducing labor. Prepare box of Kraft Mac-and-Cheese following directions on back. When almost done add 1/2 bottle of tabasco sauce (or as much as can be tolerated by the mother-to-be). Consume entire bowl.

I guess I'm a little too late with advice since the doctor inducing tomorrow. Good luck with the delivery. We're thinking about you in NYC!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home