Louis is Home
Louis has settled into his new home. Mary and I are thrilled. We can't help but look at Louis and marvel that we did this. He is doing a lot of sleeping and eating and pooping right now.
We're doing well with our sleep... so far. Luckily, Louis has taken to breastfeeding very well which makes things much easier for both Mary and him. Man, this kid is more than we could have ever imagined. Thanks to all of you for your kind words of congratulations. Click on Louis's foot above for some great pictures of Louis and his family. I'm off to change a diaper.
We're doing well with our sleep... so far. Luckily, Louis has taken to breastfeeding very well which makes things much easier for both Mary and him. Man, this kid is more than we could have ever imagined. Thanks to all of you for your kind words of congratulations. Click on Louis's foot above for some great pictures of Louis and his family. I'm off to change a diaper.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home