Week 39
Waiting...
We just got back from the doctor's office. Mary is now 2 cm dialated and about 65% effaced. A little progress, but Mary probably has another week to wait. My wife is a trooper, and I'm lucky to have her with me.
The nurse practitioner guessed that our child would be big based on the looks of Mary and me. We both think it'll be a little chunker, and we can't wait!
Mary celebrated her 29th birthday last night with an orange cake and a few presents.
We just got back from the doctor's office. Mary is now 2 cm dialated and about 65% effaced. A little progress, but Mary probably has another week to wait. My wife is a trooper, and I'm lucky to have her with me.
The nurse practitioner guessed that our child would be big based on the looks of Mary and me. We both think it'll be a little chunker, and we can't wait!
Mary celebrated her 29th birthday last night with an orange cake and a few presents.


3 Comments:
Uncle Pasta.
I like the sounds of that!
Keep the blogs coming. I can't wait to see Mini Mc Weiss in May and start the French lessons. I'll start with "ooh la la" and "la marseillaise" ;-)
Much love to you two...
Adam, this is Kent, one of Pete's friends from WHS. I ran into your dad today at church and he mentioned your blog! I love the stories.. I finished reading Rivertown last year, and reading your writing about China is so much fun. I'm so jealous! Keep it up!
Post a Comment
<< Home