Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Lou's First Christmas

It has been a long while since I've updated this site. Suffice it to say that my little boy has been grow-grow-growing. A month ago Louis was beginning to scoot himself backwards. Now he is crawling left-right-forward-and every other which way but up. I caught him this morning trying to stand up, he was doing a baby bear crawl (both feet and hands on the ground).

Present LouWe had a great long Christmas with my family and Mary's. However, my family got the bulk of the time as we had already celebrated early with Mary's immediate family. Uncle Pete and Eric were thrilled to have Louis for such an extended period of time. As is the case with most 9 month olds, Louis was much more interested in the ribbons and bows than the stuffed animals, blocks and onesies that were contained within. Daddy's Little Helper

On a quick personal update, I will begin my student teaching experience at a local middle school at the end of January. I'm excited about the change in professions that lays ahead. After student teaching and passing my state licensing exam I will be able to teach grades 7 - 12 in English, Journalism, Speech and all other subjects considered "Language Arts". I am currently waiting tables at a local bar/restaurant to bring in a little extra cash while I'm unemployed. It's tight, but it is also a real gift to be able to be home with Louis as much as I have been.

I'll keep the updates coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home