Getting Ready for Two
I'll skip the apologies about being so lazy about keeping this site up-to-date. However, I do thank you all for checking in and your interest in our growing family.
Louis is currently watching his new favorite movies, after having finished his dinner. What is his favorite movie you ask? Thinking Austria. Think Edelweiss. Think Julie Andrews. Yup, you got it. Louis loves The Sound of Music. His favorite song is Do-Re-Mi. He does a pretty good job of keeping up by singing the last word of each line. For instance,
Do- a deer, a female deer
Re- a drop of golden sun
Mi- a name i call myself
Fa- a long long way to run
So- a needle pulling thread
La- a note to follow so
Ti- a drink with jam and bread
That will bring us back to do oh oh oh
Mary is getting ready for the arrival of baby number two. I think she's almost at what seems like maximum capacity with just under a month to go. She is also finishing up this, her second to last, quarter of nursing school. I'm looking forward to having Mary able to stay home during her maternity leave.
I am greatly enjoying my work at a local high school. I've recently volunteered to help out with the Spring play which has been the highlight of 2007 at school so far. As you will notice I let my Flickr account lapse a bit so it doesn't hold as many photos. Click on the photo of Lou and me in front of the first level of our snowhut that we built tonight to see a few more recent photos in the snow and in the bath!
Louis is currently watching his new favorite movies, after having finished his dinner. What is his favorite movie you ask? Thinking Austria. Think Edelweiss. Think Julie Andrews. Yup, you got it. Louis loves The Sound of Music. His favorite song is Do-Re-Mi. He does a pretty good job of keeping up by singing the last word of each line. For instance,
Do- a deer, a female deer
Re- a drop of golden sun
Mi- a name i call myself
Fa- a long long way to run
So- a needle pulling thread
La- a note to follow so
Ti- a drink with jam and bread
That will bring us back to do oh oh oh
Mary is getting ready for the arrival of baby number two. I think she's almost at what seems like maximum capacity with just under a month to go. She is also finishing up this, her second to last, quarter of nursing school. I'm looking forward to having Mary able to stay home during her maternity leave.
I am greatly enjoying my work at a local high school. I've recently volunteered to help out with the Spring play which has been the highlight of 2007 at school so far. As you will notice I let my Flickr account lapse a bit so it doesn't hold as many photos. Click on the photo of Lou and me in front of the first level of our snowhut that we built tonight to see a few more recent photos in the snow and in the bath!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home