Friday, February 01, 2008

Snow day

Today is our first official snow day of the year. There is not a flake of snow on the ground but I guess it was icy enough this morning to cancel what was supposed to be Macbeth Act II: Scenes 1-2 in Mr. Weiss' English class. I'm thrilled to be able to spend time with the whole family. So far, as of 10 a.m. this has been the action at the Weisses:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dolph,

Delighted though I am that you're having so many snow days and that you're getting some extra QT with Louie and Big Leo, missing class won't get you any closer to being Glamis, Cawdor, and King Hereafter:)
Here's my list of the principal cast for the all-Chiefer production of The Scottish Play-

Macbeth: I. Forbes-Jones

Lady M.: D. Gugelot Marion

Banquo: A. Pearson

Duncan: H. Taylor

MacDuff: H. Bender

Malcolm: Why, you, sir!

2 Murderers: P. Kimber, T. Leonard

Porter: J. Riordan (I just love the booze & sex speech.)

Let Me Know What You Think,
-Mad, Bad Uncle Jake

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home