Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Daddy's dreams

I had some vivid dreams about my son last night. In the first installment he was sitting with his Grampie Stewart (Mary's dad) and they were painting together. Stewart was making incredible detailed sketches that looked like aged black and white photographs. Louis was copying his Grampy's work to the detail. In the next installment somebody had written out an elaborate calculus equation on our carpet. Lo and behold, my son picked up a marker and finished the equation to the astonishment of all in the room. Aim high little man, aim high!

I also dreamt that I showed up to teach a class while in the Peace Corps wearing only my boxer briefs. My friend, Rob, was pissed at me because I was guest teaching at his school so he gave me a pair of his short white terry cloth tennis shorts. Gee, thanks buddy! Well, that's enough of my subconscious to be shared on this public forum. Only 7 hours until I get to go home and see my boy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam and Mary- Congratulations!! I am so happy for you, and little Louis is so cute! Love- Mel

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Aim high young man, aim high" Excellent advise to last a lifetime dear Louis. For now you need only consider it in terms of your pee-pee stream. Love, Opa

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home