Monday, April 04, 2005

Daylight Savings

What a difference an hour makes. It finally feels like spring. I was able to spend nearly all day yesterday outside tending to my "yardwork". I think it just barely qualifies as a yard, but we'll take it. I put Louis down in the grass the other day to take some photos. I didn't think anything of it until I came in and told Mary what I had been up to. "But he's just a little guy", she said. "Cats crap in the yard." Yikes! I really hadn't thought twice about it but now I had visions of parasites, chiggers and ticks crawling on and through my boy. Of course he is fine, and none the wiser to Dad's extreme negligence but it shows that I may have to refine what one Craig Simons refers to as my "leap before you look" philosophy. Enjoy your extra hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home