3 mo. 3 wk.
I've been delinquent. Sorry.
Right now I'm going through the very difficult process of trying to let Louis cry himself to sleep. We took a long walk together with his papoose. I gave him a nice bath, put on a cozy shirt and swadled him up like a bug-in-a-rug. After putting him in his crib, I kissed him on the forehead, said goodnight and walked out of his room.
He's been crying ever since. We're going on ten minutes now. Every time he seems to be settling down, he turns out to just be resting up for his next cry. Poor guy. I want him to learn to put himself to sleep but I'm feeling more and more abusive the longer I let him go. A few more minutes...

Mary is at the hospital right now waiting for her sister, Metta, to deliver her first baby ...what's this, Ladies and Gentlemen, Louis has quieted down, just a few little crys but he seems to be settling down... When little baby Zettler arrives each of Mary's brothers and sisters will have a baby; Eddie, Madison, Louis and ...
...Louis is losing steam, I think he's drifting off... uh, oh that was a big cry, he may have a bit more kick in him yet...
I've been very happy with the progress in my new job. In mid-June I started working with a group that was taking over operations from a failed nonprofit social services organization. On Tuesday we opened up operations and have been doing well considering our short preparation time. I've been incredibly busy but impressed with how we're doing. Mary is reducing her hours at work so she will be home with Louis during the day and I'll watch him for a few nights a week while she keeps some hours.
...ok, so Lou isn't ready to put himself quite yet. We walked around for a while, cried, bounced in our rocky chairs, cried and finally Louis nodded off. He's still asleep.
Right now I'm going through the very difficult process of trying to let Louis cry himself to sleep. We took a long walk together with his papoose. I gave him a nice bath, put on a cozy shirt and swadled him up like a bug-in-a-rug. After putting him in his crib, I kissed him on the forehead, said goodnight and walked out of his room.
He's been crying ever since. We're going on ten minutes now. Every time he seems to be settling down, he turns out to just be resting up for his next cry. Poor guy. I want him to learn to put himself to sleep but I'm feeling more and more abusive the longer I let him go. A few more minutes...

Mary is at the hospital right now waiting for her sister, Metta, to deliver her first baby ...what's this, Ladies and Gentlemen, Louis has quieted down, just a few little crys but he seems to be settling down... When little baby Zettler arrives each of Mary's brothers and sisters will have a baby; Eddie, Madison, Louis and ...
...Louis is losing steam, I think he's drifting off... uh, oh that was a big cry, he may have a bit more kick in him yet...
I've been very happy with the progress in my new job. In mid-June I started working with a group that was taking over operations from a failed nonprofit social services organization. On Tuesday we opened up operations and have been doing well considering our short preparation time. I've been incredibly busy but impressed with how we're doing. Mary is reducing her hours at work so she will be home with Louis during the day and I'll watch him for a few nights a week while she keeps some hours.
...ok, so Lou isn't ready to put himself quite yet. We walked around for a while, cried, bounced in our rocky chairs, cried and finally Louis nodded off. He's still asleep.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home