Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Waiting for baby

Today is Mary's due date. She is increasingly uncomfortable but as of 8:21 no contractions to mention. She has an appointment with her doctor this afternoon where we'll find out what the schedule will be. Mary has been a trooper. Fortunately, she begins her maternity leave today so she and Louis are at home today playing and trying to get baby to come out.
Louis just celebrated his big 2 year old birthday on Friday and went to a big swimming/rec center with his cousins. The kid is fearless in the water which is both good and bad. I spend most of my time chasing him from one slide to one fountain to pulling him up out from under the water. I'll try to post some photos of the big day, and his brand new swing set that his grandparents and aunts and uncles bought for him. His Grampy McCoy put it together with help from his son-in-law's fumbling hands. I'll update again when we have more news about Baby 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home